At PaydayFXLoan, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same from our users. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice outlines the procedure for reporting copyright infringement on our website.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on PaydayFXLoan infringes your copyright, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and needs to be removed or access disabled, including a description of where the infringing material is located on the PaydayFXLoan website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send this information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled as a result of a misidentification or error, you may submit a counter notification. Please provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any jurisdiction where PaydayFXLoan is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
Please send this information via email to email@example.com. Upon receipt of a valid counter notification, we may reinstate the removed content in our sole discretion.
For all DMCA-related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This page is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you are unsure of your rights or obligations under the DMCA, we recommend seeking legal counsel.